Are you looking for something a little different from your study holiday? Want to learn English fast and have a fun experience too? How about yoga? Or maybe learning to make jewellery out of class? Or something more classic – Business skills? This year we have put together something that everyone will enjoy!
Not only can you learn English in our fantastic General English classes, but you can choose from our exciting range of English Plus Experiences. We have partnered with local professionals in all four of our cities to bring you a selection of exciting experiences in business development, arts, and physical well-being.
What ‘Plus Experiences’ are we offering?
If you look at the wide selection of available experiences, you will find something for all tastes. Maybe you want to try a new hobby? Improve your skills for business? Want to try something new? How about…
- Presentation Skills
- Glass Jewellery Making
- Business Skills
- Arts & Crafts
- Street Art
When do they start and where are they taking place?
Our English Plus courses are two weeks long and each experience has two starting dates. We have three Plus Experiences in each college – download our schedule to find out more!
What is included?
All our 2-week plus package prices include:
- 30 hours of General English classes (15 hours per week)
- 12 hours of Plus Experience Classes (6 hours per week)
- Course materials
- Certificate of Attendance
- All basic materials for plus experiences
Why choose an English Plus course?
Here are 6 powerful reasons why you should not miss what our TEG English Plus programme has to offer:
- Do something you are interested in to make your language learning more complete and special.
- Variety enhances the experience and makes the English you learn more memorable.
- Real life situations, such as cooking, will give you and chance to practise your listening and speaking in a unique way.
- Boost your creativity whilst thinking in a new language whilst taking part in the Plus Experiences.
- There is no better way to make friends than sharing experiences on courses such as the Plus Photography course.
- Take your communication to a whole new level by opting for Plus Presentation or Business.
Can I carry on my General English classes after the English Plus course finishes?
Of course! Just let us know how long you want to study when you contact us.
Book now by emailing us at [email protected] or talk to us by Facebook messenger
Why not choose and participate in these fantastic challenges and go home enriched with brand new skills and language.