General English 25
The 25-hour course includes General English in the morning, Communication Skills from 13.00-14.00 and a final hour of Examination Skills from 14.30-15.30. This course will maximise your study time in the UK and ensure that you improve your English very quickly.
- General English practices all skills including speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
- Communication Skills provides extra practice on speaking, vocabulary and listening via a different topic every day.
- Examination Skills concentrates on offering advice and practice to help you pass the exam best suited to your level in English. This hour helps improve general academic skills as well.
(includes breaks from 11.00-11.15; 12.45-13.00 and 14.00-14.30)
Hours per week
Price per week
£210 for 1 - 8 weeks or
£190 for 9+ weeks
£50 Daily rate
(for students who can only study 1, 2, 3 or 4 days per week – subject to availability)
(Enrolment is ongoing)
Length of time for each level
Approx. 3 months
Maximum number of students per class
Average number of students per class
Levels usually available
General English class (09.30-12.45)
Communication Skills class (13.00-14.00)
Examination Skills class (14.30-15.30)
Age of students
(but typical student age is 21-35)
£60 for all new students
(Includes first Coursebook)
Part-time study available?
(Subject to availability. Please contact us)
Yes, for General English class
(Approx. 30% of the time. A new book needs to be bought every 3 months)
*Common European Framework of Refrence (CEFR)
The intensive course is for dedicated students who want to learn as much as possible every week. The course contains a comprehensive mixture of skills and examination practice. It has both fun and serious elements and you will be exposed to a lot of English in different contexts.
Course fees include:
- Computerised Placement test & Spoken Interview to determine your level before you enrol in a class.
- Regular tests, reports and advice from your teacher.
- Full academic Report showing what you have achieved.
- Certificate of Course Completion with CEFR grading.
- Student Card for discounts to selected shops and services.
- Access to DVD and book library.
- Access to Wi-Fi and I.T. Area.
- FREE SIM cards and city maps.
- FREE tea and coffee in the Student Kitchen.
TEG Cardiff accreditation pending