General English 15
This daytime class covers all aspects of General English study including speaking, listening, reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar & pronunciation. The lessons are challenging, varied and enjoyable. Our Teachers are chosen for their dedication and enthusiasm. This course provides a good mix of interactive activities to improve your confidence and ability in English.
(includes 15-minute break from 11.00-11.15)
Hours per week
Price per week
£150 for 1 - 8 weeks or
£140 for 9+ weeks
£35 Daily rate
(for students who can only study 1, 2, 3 or 4 weekdays – Subject to availability)
(Enrolment is ongoing)
Length of time for each level
Approx. 3 months
Maximum number of students per class
Average number of students per class
Levels usually available
Age of students
(but typical student age is 21-35)
£60 for all new students
(Includes first Coursebook)
Part-time study available?
(Subject to availability. Please contact us)
(Approx. 50% of the time. A new book needs to be bought every 3 months)
*Common European Framework of Refrence (CEFR)
At TEG Colleges, we use a mixture of modern and traditional methods of language teaching to help you learn quickly. We place particular emphasis on good vocabulary and provide the speaking practice that you need to improve your communication either here in England or anywhere in the world.
Course fees include:
- Computerised Placement test & Spoken Interview to determine your level before you enrol in a class.
- Regular tests, reports and advice from your teacher.
- Full academic Report showing what you have achieved.
- Certificate of Course Completion with CEFR grading.
- Student Card for discounts to selected shops and services.
- Access to DVD and book library.
- Access to Wi-Fi and I.T. Area.
- FREE SIM cards and city maps.
- FREE tea and coffee in the Student Kitchen.
TEG Cardiff accreditation pending