EVENING GENERAL ENGLISH
This class covers all aspects of General English study including speaking, listening, reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar & pronunciation. The lessons are challenging, varied and enjoyable. Our Teachers are chosen for their dedication and enthusiasm. This course provides a good mix of everything to improve your confidence and ability in English. These classes are ideal for students who are permitted to work during the day or prefer to study in the evenings.
18.00-21.00 Mondays & Wednesdays
(includes a 15-minute breaks from 19.30-19.45)
Hours per week
Price per week
£50 for 1 - 8 weeks or
£40 for 9+ weeks
£35 Daily rate
(for students who can only study 1, 2, 3 or 4 days per week – subject to availability)
(Enrolment is ongoing)
2017 Course Dates
16 Jan – 5 April (12 weeks)
24 April – 21 June (9 weeks)
3 July – 23 August (8 weeks)
11 Sept – 6 Dec (13 weeks)
Maximum number of students per class
Average number of students per class
Levels usually available
(for higher level students, we recommend they take a Cambridge Exam Preparation course)
Age of students
(but typical student age is 21-35)
£60 for all new students
(Includes first Coursebook)
Part-time study available?
(Subject to availability. Please contact us)
(Approx. 50% of the time. A new book needs to be bought every 3 months)
*Common European Framework of Refrence (CEFR)
At our Language College, we use a mixture of modern and traditional methods of language teaching to help you learn quickly. We place particular emphasis on good vocabulary and provide the speaking practice that you need to survive and improve your life either here in England or anywhere in the world.
Course fees include:
- Computerised Placement test & Spoken Interview to determine your level before you enrol in a class.
- Regular tests, reports and advice from your teacher.
- Full academic Report showing what you have achieved.
- Certificate of Course Completion with CEFR grading.
- Student Card for discounts to selected shops and services.
- Access to DVD and book library.
- Access to Wi-Fi and I.T. Area.
- FREE SIM cards and city maps.
- FREE tea and coffee in the Student Kitchen.
TEG Cardiff accreditation pending